BSc Electrical and Computer Engineering
MSc Computer Science
I'm Lee Assam. I bring to the table over two decades of professional software development, solution architecture and electrical engineering experience.
I first started teaching as an adjunct instructor at Universities and have been teaching online classes for about 5 years now.
I started learning electronics and Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Programming the hard way by spending hours and hours searching online for "Free" tutorials.
What I found was:
- "Free" was definitely not good. You pay for what you get!
- Information was scattered everywhere
- A lot of information was outdated
- I often could not get help and ask questions and had to figure it out on my own
- A lot of project source code was broken and did not work
- It was hundreds of hours of trial and error.
I have learnt so much that I decided to create online courses to help others to save time. I have distilled my years of knowledge into concise step by step guides to Arduino, Raspberry Pi and Programming that start you from scratch and progressively build up to advanced topics.
I always believe that by actually being hands-on is how you learn, so all courses have projects and code reviews to teach you electronics, hardware and software all bundled together. It is the best way to learn!